- Don’t attempt to move heavy furniture by yourself!
- Use a tape measure to be sure pieces will fit where you want them before you actually move things!
- Don’t be afraid to move furniture from one room to another– sometimes a change of location can be a really good thing for a chair or a bookshelf!
- When you discover clutter as you’re rearranging, quickly handle it by putting things in their proper place or throwing them away, this will help your house feel even better!
- Don’t feel like you have to move everything! Give just one room or space a face-lift if doing more than that seems overwhelming.
- Like it! This is your house– put things where you like them. Create a reading nook beside a brightly lit window, lay out a pretty book on the coffee table. Make your space comfortable and live-able for you and your family!